An ingenious puzzle game now available
for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Send questions and comments to app-info [at] pflexagon [dotcom].
If you like challenging logical puzzles, this game is for you.
Hints are earned by completing levels, with a bonus for finding the perfect solution.
The number of hints awared increases with level. On levels 1-9, you won't get any unless you find the perfect solution.
Be careful when using hints because they're gone forever when used and can be easily wasted.
If you think you wasted too many hints and you're stuck, you can reset your game data (see next section).
There are some levels where hints cannot be used.
Resetting Your Data
To clear all of your progress and start over, Go to the 3rd page of the Instructions and
tap screen 8 times, then do the same on the 5th page and the 7th page. (We just wanted to make it
impossible to do accidentally!) Exit the game immediately by pressing the Home button after entering the sequence.
* Try working backwards (mentally) from the final position or from another position you know you need to reach first.
* Try getting sliders into places they haven't been before. Useless elements, including empty squares, are very rare in Slipnosis.
* Sometimes it helps to tackle the correct horizontal and vertical separations independently.
* When two sliders are headed for the same square, different things can happen depending on what forces are propelling them.
* If you're having trouble with Black Holes, read the instructions carefully.
Some Spoilers, If You're Really Stuck
In terms of North, East, South, and West, here are the minimal solutions to the first 13 levels.